Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cucur pisang, tumpi and Kuala Belait

Salam again...my post was stuck for a few days. Me and hubby including aqiel had a bad fever, sore-throat and flu .. . BSB's  weather is unpredictable..


Just want to share with  family and friends..breakfast with cucur pisang and cucur udang. Normally we can buy cucur pisang  at some small stall and it's everywhere...But here, in BSB if we want to eat cucur pisang, we can only order in restaurant.  And the price is $2.00 per set...other place can do $1 per order......


This is Tumpi..eat with kari beef rendang. First time I meet tumpi..I just fall in love with this! Marvellous..( wish I can bring my sis and bro to try this)


We stop at Kuala Belait from Miri to solat Asar. Feel hungry and have our light dinner at RMS Restaurant...and the teh tarik is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment