Monday, January 2, 2012

Kuantan....hometown....



Salam to all.

This entry is actually pre 2012, since we were out from town for vacations....
Middle of December 2011, me and Eimaan went back to our hometown, Kuantan! Including to see the mom, sis and bro. Even though this is only a 4-day vacation...flying from Miri to KL and Kuantan... MAS has its promotion and a lot cheaper compared to BSB - KL - Kuantan.

......but  the memory and  the time spent with you all guys will never be forgotten!  Some notes and pictures to share .......
So this is my Agenda for the trip including a date with my colleagues at the "old office" hehehe!




Mom looked more cheerful and better than before..I Pray to Allah, mom can walk again! Insya allah. " No word can express this ...You are the superwoman in my life!..thank you mom."
This is my sister in law...kak mie and natasha. There's a big test that Allah swt taala gives to her family. Below my picture with their eldest son.  He was a victim of some "political issues" ..only Allah swt can save him.
We haven't seen abang hisham for a long time until...this tragidy. He should have sat for SPM exam  @2011...but Only Allah know what is the best  for abg hisham! Hopefully abg hisham heals quickly..insya allah..Let's pray for him.....

 
Yes...this is also one of the agenda in my list in Kuantan. Cactuses! actually these are Izzat's cactus. He bought them during our vacation in Cameron Highland a few years back. When we left Kuantan...he asked my sis in law to take care of them....really something to my son Izzat!
Emmm..this is one of my son, my girls, hubby and my favorite when we visit "Zaza Ikhlas Restaurant" located at IM 3, near to Shahputra Kuantan. It is a must  eat when we are here! "Nasi Goreng Merah"..cook by Chef Zaki. Price is only RM 4! Only available at "Zaza Ikhlas Restaurant"....little promotion for Kak Ha......

Visit ECM @ Kuantan.  So hungry ..try a new restaurant ...chicken rice at Sri Affa Cafe. Once before moving to BSB, as I know, Sri Affa is a Food Court! Within a year this business has changed into an urban restaurant. Congratulation to the owner!

This is how the Chicken Rice looks like...it's taste so Good! Should try again....


Hehhee..this is my niece. Very hardworking girl, "comel pun ye"... and very lucky girl! Daughter of Datin, Gege..just graduated from Uniten..also has a "tudung shop" and a staff  for Zaza Ikhlas Restaurant! Holding Eimaan with an 'ayu' face..hehehehee.

Hahaa..this is Datin a.k.a Mama..... She's my eldest sister. Very helpful "when needed"...(this is no a "BODEK"!!) Soft women, mother and also as "TAUKEH"! Love you so much !!!
At  Zaza Ikhlas Restaurant, mama bought some Durian...for 'Kenduri' hehehehe

This is my kidz superhero! AYOHCIK.... @ Datin's husband . .kidz never forget this guy!...especially all my kidz! Eimaan cried when ayahcik held her..kesian eimaan. Actually when I was at 4 years old (at that time he still  have a lot of hair and handsome to hehehehehe)..he is just like my other brothers..hehee....I will follow him where ever he goes......with my niece Gege...

This time Iman with my sister Aida a.k.a De Bear......at Kuantan Airport..we are waiting to check-in. Actually she's having a fever.. and I really appreciate cos she still willing to come and say goodbye to us! Actually....I do love her very much!..Alhamdullilah..now and forever insya allah!




No comments:

Post a Comment