Friday, October 19, 2012

our Zahir.......

 The Zahir

We are supposed to celebrate my birthday last week.... but then i was bleeding in my 12-week pregnancy for a week and was in and out of hospital for follow up treatment ...blood test, urine test, ultrasound etc..until yesterday I had a  miscarriaged...

During the pregnancy, I read the Zahir written by Poulo Coelho...stories about searching for true happiness... and talking, dreaming with a visible girl who is far away form her loved one.... Either it is a creation of the author or not,...i dreamt that the baby... to be a 'son'.... named Imran by me and hubby...came and see me before i had this miscarriaged. 

In my hand the 12-week fetus with two small eyes, beautiful nose and the feeling that i'm  losing him! "he" is still around us  with his other siblings. Insya allah... i believe that everything is as Allah swt wishes and it is the best for us.........

May Allah swt  keeps our "imran" in peace...ameen









No comments:

Post a Comment