Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black Pepper Beef, Macaroni, Fried mee and Oreo Cupcake....

As salam.....

Baby eimaan still cough and she's eating nothing except breastfeeding! Supposed eimaan got her injection last weekend..hah!

routine for prepare kids tapau today must go on.... izzat requested fried macaroni, angah asked for fried meehoon......and the rest...apasajalah umi. sometime I was thinking maybe I should open  small stall in my house..hahaha.

Our lunch today ...fast and easy black pepper beef ...uummm...please.... our main ingredient is meat...and this is one of angah favourite. I use 4 stove in one time ..hahha....until I  forgot and  hold a hot pan with my hand..auchhh! and please don't get me wrong..I am "dying" in baking! and auchh..will not stop me...LoL!


Ok back to this excellent cupcake.  I am a blog walk  and I will try any recipe  if the recipe attracted me! especially  Rima Biscous! always and  always cheer up my day..her fantastic recipe will make me can't sleep! haahhaha..and I really admire her! And the best part, alhamdullilah..before hubs outstation he will make sure all my baking stock enough..hahhahha..thank you beb! U know me......


Oreo Cupcakes

250g butter 
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups self rising flour - sift
1 tsp baking powder – sift
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
8-10 Oreo – crushed together with the cream

Method
Whisk all the ingredient...  butter, sugar, self raising flour, baking powder, eggs and vanilla essence ..and don't over beat
Stir in crushed Oreo 
Baked in  170C-10 to 15mins

Ganache topping
250ml fresh cream / whipped cream / heavy cream (I used double whipping cream)
250g dark cooking chocolate
30g unsalted butter

Adapted again..Biscous A Toi..


Fried Macaroni with beef and Fried Mee Hoon

yummy..macaroni  beef soup for eimaan

Black pepper beef...onion, garlic, ginger and black pepper..blend and fried together with ketchup and meat..Done!
Hana ate 3 cupcakes back from school..and hahahaaa..she's just look like jack sparrow!

Heeee..heeee...korek hidung! hahha...exactly my daughter....use two hand both when needed!..
Aqeil..possing with cupcakes..Always asked back from school...." Umi, ada makanan tak?


No comments:

Post a Comment