Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Green yogurt steamed cc and Pandan pan cakes...

As salam.

Hubby was not around for a week..no outing, no teh tarik for breakfast...and no dating ! Seriously I feel our home lonely without him..what about kids?...hummm, they buy and keep the  chocolate from supermarket and reserved for babah until hubs coming homes.

This is made by mom when I was kids..actually it's  from" kuih bakar recipe" and alternate to "pandan pan cakes"..hahaha..my mom really creative and superb! I have made this for  my kids breakfast...

I was watching Lynass demostration at Kuantan through  "tukar tiub .blog" on sunday.. this green cc is to support them to keep kuantan safe..and green!  







The recipe
2 cups sugar
1 tsp overllete
2 cups flour
1 cup plain yogurt
2 eggs
1/2 double acting baking powder
cocoa powder
Pandan flovour

Direction

Beat all ingredient until the batter become thick, divide by to portion.
Steam 15-20 mins

Adapted From Biscous A Toi


Tapau for kids school........

it's yummy...

...........and it's sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment