Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hana posing with new school uniform...


Dearest all...Salam

Just want to share a moment with family and friends out there.....
I never imagine that one day I will have 5 kids go to school in one shot!..Once before becoming full time housewife , me and hubby  were working and studying For all transportation,homework, meal to school would be only handle by van drive, them self, and makcik kantin...

Now, alhamdullilah..... I have a lot of time to take care of them, prepare food, checking my kids homework and even their  monthly test ! hahaha.....
We only can give as much as we can..but when they grow up, they will decide what they exactly want to be! 

Insya allah..hopefully for all umi and babah efforts for you kids....will help all of you to be the best in ur life dunia and akhirat! Amin........

             Hana was really excited when she got the uniform...hehee..She's now in KG 1...


Ready to school with hannah montana bag....

Ha...this is my charlie's angels..ready for school now......
Izzat happy for hana too,......









Alya, izzat, eimaan and aqiel.........



No comments:

Post a Comment