Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Spread

My apple pie...
Me and kids start to do all the menu at 10pm...and we are really excited! Thanks izzat, nisa, alya and aqiel...
Blueberry cheese tart and oreo cheese chocolate ball..


a simple cuppies....baby cupcakes......

more and more..cuppies

Oreo chocolate cheese ball...recipe from squirrel baker..

Tadaaa...our menu for celebration. Thanks to all my kids. we stay up until 4am to make it all this!

We also have keropok , carbonara spagheti, Drill BBQ chicken...

Chocolate chip bread pudding..the bread looks like over cook..hehehee

Fried mee hoon.....

Last and  not list..a very special thank to co-sponsor for this event..my lovely  hubby... for all the cost $$$$..hehehee..table setting..your understanding for my therapy...and also to my mom in law! All of you are fantastic! You make my day..excellente!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment